Zilactin is an effective anaesthetic medication specifically designed to help relieve the pain caused by canker sores, cold sores, oral herpes and even toothache. Zilactin is the most preferred choice today for sores. It can be used as a topical gel or as medicated swabs to be able to use directly on the sores affected areas.
Zilactin is made by Blairex Laboratories Inc. It is one the highest rated fever blister therapies today.
Compare Zilactin With The Top Products
What Are The Ingredients In Zilactin?
The efficiency of any product rests on the ingredients and the how it is being used. The most essential active ingredient within Zilactin:
Benzyl alcohol (10%):
This is the most needed ingredient. It is a topical pain reliever that is mostly used to minimize the burning and itchy feeling related with cold sores.
There are other ingredients included in Zilactin. These are:
- AD Alcohol 37
- Purified Water
- Boric Acid
- Propylene Glycol
- Tannic Acid
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose
- Salicylic Acid
What Are The Advantages?
Zilactin is proven to function well on cold sores, canker sores etc. Below, let us look at some of the main advantages of this product.
- It contains special bio-adhesive that allows medicine to penetrate to the source of the blister.
- It alleviates itching, burning and pain for approximately 6 hours.
- It dries clear and does not leave any sticky residue.
- It offers long lasting alleviation to victims of cold sores and canker sores.
- It is affordable to buy.
- It is most preferred by many users today.
- It supplies relief rather faster and helps to be pain-free for approximately 6 hours with one application.
What Are The Disadvantages?
- It might not speed up healing time as compared to other products today.
- There is no separate applicator to prevent cross-contamination.
- It can be applied on sores only once in 6 hours.
- It can be unpleasant and inconvenient to use with finger to apply.
Are There Any Side Consequences on Using Zilactin?
Although useful for relieving cold sores, this medicine might cause some side effects. It might not happen to all but some might experience it. You must consult the doctor immediately in case if they don’t vanish away after using this medicine.
These unwanted effects are:
- Light skin, bluish-coloured lips, finger nails and hands
- High fever
- Nausea or vomiting
- Quick heart rate
- Aching throat
- Uncommon tiredness or weakness, bleeding or wounding
- Any discomfort, swelling, irritation, soreness etc. in or around your mouth
Exactly How does Zilcatin Work?
Zilcatin is an effective topical gel for cold sores. It is made with healthy, effective ingredients. It promotes faster recovery. It dries out the sores, numbs the discomfort, alleviates pain, itch and discomfort caused by sores etc.
Zilactin is the most preferred solution among users for cold sores. It treats the sores from the roots of the problems. You just need to apply on the sores once after six hours and be sure to get away with cold sores. It can be utilised by those above 2 years of age. It really works.
How To Use Zilactin On Cold Sores?
The users of Zilactin need to be above 2 years old. It is best to use this lotion at the first appearance of cold sores outside or inside your mouth.
To use Zilactin effectively on cold sores, canker sores etc. you need to dry the affected areas by using gel with a cotton swab or tidy finger. Then you can apply a slim layer of gel with a cotton bud or a tidy finger. Leave the gel to completely dry for 30-60 seconds before eating and drinking. You can apply up to 4 times daily or as required depending on the severity of your cold sores.
Zilactin helps get rid of signs and symptoms for approximately 6 hrs and will totally heal the sores.
Zilactin Gel really is an absolute solution to cold sores. It prevents sores from further outbreaks. It alleviates pains, itches; irritation etc.
Zilactin can permeate deep to the core of the infections. It is indeed effective and affordable to buy. Treat your cold sore as early as possible with Zilactin. It is worth using to let go the unpleasant sores on or in your mouth.