ViMDX-Releev ™ topical is currently the most preferred over the counter cold sores product. It is made by ViraMedX and is marketed as Releev 1 day cold sore treatment. It is made to reduce the duration and recover of cold sores.
Releeve is superb as it quickly alleviates the pain of cold sores, stops and soothes other signs skin inflammation after application on the sores within one day with four times of applications.
Releev is controlled by the FDA as an OTC product and the active ingredient in RELEEV ® is authorized under the FDA Antimicrobial Essay. The formula can be used as an antibacterial to maintain clean or completely dry cold sores.
Compare Releev Cold Sore Treatment With The Top Products
What Are The Main Ingredients In Releev?
The vital active ingredient:
- Benzalkonium chloride (0.13%): This is a common ingredient being used in the treatment of cold sores.
- Viracea: This is a unique ingredient that makes use of a mix of natural herbs to stick out.
The inactive ingredients are:
- Potassium sorbate
- Purified water
- Methyl propylparaben
How Does Releev For Cold Sore Works?
Releeve is one of the most preferred choices for cold sores treatment. It is suitable for those above 2 years of age. It is an over the counter cold sore product. It is made with safe, natural ingredients. It is proven to speed up the recovery time as it is made with numerous virus-fighting active ingredients. Releeve can minimize painful cold sores in a day with 4 times of using it.
Releeve is very effective if you use it at the earliest when you notice cold sores signs or symptoms like itching, tingling around the mouth, aching etc. Its primary purpose is to provide relief from signs and symptoms of cold sores. It also obstructs the reoccurrences if treated regularly till the cold sores go away. Releev is also very effective even if you are in the middle stages of an existing sore. It can also work well on the most uncomfortable cold sores.
Releev extremely works great as a disinfectant to prevent sores from being transmitted. Every application of Releev on cold sores areas helps to completely dry and clean the areas and thus, reduces the infection from spreading.
Releev is very safe and easy to use and is low-risk for allergic reaction victims. It is in liquid form and the bottle has a special dropper for easy use on the sore itself without using any finger to massage it. The liquid will definitely permeate into the skin rather fast and dry out totally clear. No unwanted residue will be left behind. To get the best outcome, you must use this many times a day. It really heals cold sores.
What Are The Advantages Of Using Releev?
- It soothes the discomfort brought on by cold sore outbreaks.
- It can be made use of inside the mouth and lips on sores.
- It is made with non-toxic all-natural ingredients.
- It provides relief to uneasy signs and symptoms instantly.
- It effectively works as an antiseptic to stop breaking it.
- It does not leave any oily residue on skin.
- It is compact and easy to carry everywhere.
- It is safe to use and easy to apply.
- It helps reducing threat of cross-contamination.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Using Releev?
- It might not heal faster to some individuals.
- It is expensive compared to other products today.
- It is not reliable and might need multiple applications daily.
The users of Releev as cold sores treatment found this product as worth using for cold sores. They found that this work better than any products available today. It treats cold sores from inside out and prevents reoccurrences. Although expensive, the users claimed that it is worth using for total elimination of sores. Releev soothes skin, stop sores with regular use.
Last Words On Releev
To get relief from cold sores, use the most popular product called Releev. It really helps to minimize signs and symptoms viz. inflammation, itching, and swelling etc. It promotes faster healing within one day and with 4 times of application daily and is safe and effective to use. Have a try, it really is worth using to treat your cold sores.