There are millions of individuals in the world today who are affected by cold sores. Cold sores can be painful and disgusting. Thus, there is an urgent need to treat them. There are many products in the market today for cold sores. And, one of the most effective, natural and safe remedy for cold sores is the utilization of Lemon Balm oil.
Compare Lemon Balm Oil For cold sores With The Top Products
What Are Cold Sores?
Cold sores are viral infections that are frequently formed on or near the lips and are painful, irritating and itchy. This is caused by a virus called herpes simplex virus (HSV). They generally are suddenly formed and remain for couple of days until they are totally healed.
There are types of HSV that can trigger cold sores. HSV-1 is responsible for forming cold sores whereas HSV-2 causes the formation of the genital herpes.
What Exactly Is Lemon Balm Oil?
Lemon Balm Oil is all-natural, risk-free, easy to use and is proven to reduce redness, swelling, pain, irritation within short period of time. It is capable to prevent cold sores from reoccurrences. Regular application of lemon balm oil definitely keeps you free from cold sores.
Lemon Balm Oil is extracted from lemon balm (Melissa officinalis). It is a natural herb referred to as balm mint as it formulates to reduce pain and calm the skin. It is also widely known as typical oil and wonderful oil. The colour of this Lemon Balm Oil is an intense yellow and has a solid hint of lemon-like smell and mint fragrance.
Properties Of Lemon Balm Oil
Lemon balm oil has been proven to possess many powerful restorative properties. There are many properties and some of these are as follows:
- Antiviral: Lemon Balm oil is a very popular antiviral agent. It removes herpes virus etc.
- Antioxidant: This lemon balm oil is one of the most effective natural antioxidants.
- Anti-inflammatory: It reduces and calms swelling.
- Antipyretic: It has a cooling impact on the body and quickly lessens a fever.
- Antibacterial: It is effective at killing varieties of bacteria.
- Antidepressant: This property provides anxiety relief.
- Anti-histamine: It reduces allergic reations.
- Sedative: It forms an enjoyable atmosphere. It also has a tranquilizing impact.
- Friendly: It promotes convenience and warm feelings.
- Visible improvements in swelling and inflammation
- Reduces healing time to a great extent
- Very powerful antiviral oil
- Effectively suspends a virus before entering in a cell
- Incredibly effective and safe against cold sores
- Protects cold sores from future outbreaks
- Numerous properties for cold sores treatment
- Calming, uplifting and soothing crucial oil.
- An excellent home remedy for cold sores, herpes and anxiety
- Influences the mental health of an individual
- Useful in other wellness benefits
- It might not work for everyone.
- It causes allergic reaction to some.
Feasible Adverse Effects
Lemon balm is normally safe for short-term usage. Long-term use or overuse is not recommended as it might have negative effects like queasiness, bloating, headache, throwing up, stress, agitation etc. Some users might experience allergic reactions on applying lemon balm oil. In case you experience any discomfort, consult the doctor to get the best treatment.
Is Lemon Balm Oil Safe for the Skin?
Lemon balm oil as a natural herb is totally safe to use for treatment of cold sores. It can be used as a lip balm, lotion or absorbed supplement. It is free from any side effects and does wonders to your skin.
How Long Does It Takes For Cold Sores To Heal?
In most cases, a cold sore will take about 10 days to 2 weeks to heal. Regular application of lemon balm oil is a must to prevent sores from not rupturing open, splitting or being contaminated etc. Using this lemon balm will erase all your pains and humiliation and obtain healthy lips.
Final Thoughts On Lemon Balm Oil
Get rid of cold sores naturally, use Lemon Balm Oil. It has numerous properties to alleviate pains, itchiness, irritation etc. It promotes substantial recovery of cold sores. It really works. It is safe, simple to apply, risk-free, all natural solution for your cold sores.